Sunday, June 20, 2004

I Remembered...

Later yesterday evening I remembered something else the neurooncologist said -- three doctors have recommended that you don't have surgery. And he repeated that. Last night I was sensing it was a hint-- that the doctor did not feel the freedom to disagree with the neurosurgeon so he gave me a hint. Now I'm wondering, with something so important would he really take such an indirect route? I'm going to ask him directly next time for his recommendation. On another note, when I looked up the neurosurgeon's research papers they were focused on glioblastoma multiforme grade IV. So he may see the world through those lenses. I still want to glean "the truth" from a doctors -- I think I'm starting to read things into statements/information that isn't there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home